We have a history of sustainability, and we’re committed to protecting the environment, including locally in Haverhill. Whether that’s through our own business practices or selling energy-saving products, we work hard to be green. Our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors will help you increase the energy efficiency of your home, and you’ll see the benefits all year long.
Our InsulShield® glass collection1 provides the most innovative and energy-saving choices, with selections based on each climate. The options below offer our best energy efficiency and protection from the elements year-round.
Advanced Low-E Insulating Triple-Pane Glass with Argon2 offers three panes of glass and up to three layers of Low-E thermal protection, with argon between the glass.
Our Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 features insulating double-pane glass with dual coats of Low-E thermal protection. This glass also includes argon inserted between the panes of glass to increase energy efficiency.
Pella’s SunDefense™ Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 also features insulating double-pane glass with a Low-E coating made using three layers of Low-E solar protection to keep your home cooler when it’s hot outside. This glass option blocks 95 percent of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and has argon inserted between the glass to add energy efficiency.
Call your Haverhill Pella Showroom to learn about more Pella insulating glass choices or our recommended glass for the Haverhill region.
What’s Your Energy Efficiency?
You can figure your energy efficiency by looking for three primary features:
- Multiple panes of glass – more layers of glass translates to more layers of protection between the outdoors and your home.
- Argon is a colorless, non-toxic gas that’s denser than air. Pella inserts it between our glass panes to give increased insulation.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass coating reflects heat away from your home when it’s hot and inside the room during the winter months; plus it blocks harmful UV rays.
Innovative Solutions for Haverhill Area Home
We’ve engineered features to help our products improve your energy efficiency, including:
- Various combinations of glass
- Thermal breaks
- Unique snap-in between-the-glass blinds and shades
- Low-E coating removed from the glass edge to reduce the possibility of seal failure
Discover more about our ENERGY STAR certifications and how to understand the NRFC label.
1 Glass options can be upgraded to offer the benefits of our InsulShield glass collection. Glass options vary per product. See specific product information for availability.
2 Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass does not contain argon in most products. See your Pella sales representatives for more information.