Location: Woburn, MA
Pella Windows and Doors, a growing company is now looking for a Retail Sales Consultant. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Achieve sales goals by following Pella’s in-home selling process when conducting consultations
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product application
- Executing project evaluation, measuring, and quote
- Executing product sales and delivery
- Following up on product installation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Gain new business through networking and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage your business
- Continually strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mathematical skills, accuracy in measurements
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Ethical, Adaptable, Detail and Team Oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Flexible in work days/hours and able to work 40+ hours per week
- Ability to prioritize, Dependable and Punctual
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work and a positive attitude
- Ability to drive personal vehicle
- Traveling by airplane is required periodically
New England Window & Door is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by providing consultative design services, pre-finishing capabilities, and expert installation of our quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. New England Window & Door is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known by the industry for providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. This singular focus has helped us become a Top 10 distributer for Pella Corporation nationwide and the recipient of dozens of performance awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pella Windows and Doors is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Pella Windows and Doors provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Windows and Doors treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.
Job Type: Full-time